- For approved credit account customers – Credit Terms are 30 days from delivery of goods. Should accounts not be settled within trading terms, pending orders may be delayed, interest may also be charged.
- Oreca Industries may ask deposit before job production to cover material costs, deposit amount varies depending on the total order price of an order, deposits cannot be put on credit.
- Credit limits can be reviewed and reset in discussion with your management.
- You acknowledge that Oreca Industries may change the terms and conditions of this agreement at any time. Details of our current terms and conditions of sale are available on our website. Your use of our website after such changes are implemented constitutes your acknowledgement and acceptance of the changes.
- Oreca Industries assumes no liability for any technical advice given out to the buyer, all such advice are accepted at buyer’s risk.
- All delivery dates quoted are estimated and Oreca Industries shall not be liable for failure to deliver on estimated time.
- Oreca Industries reserves the right to deliver single order in separate shipping batches, wether requested by the seller or otherwise.
Acceptance of goods:
- The buyer will examine the goods for defects and shall notify Oreca Industries within 14 days of delivery, if the buyer does not notify Oreca Industries within 14 days of delivery then the buyer shall be deemed to have accepted the goods.
Acceptable margin of error:
- While Oreca Industries tries hardest to make sure product dimensions are accurate, small margin of error on our products may still occur. We deem any product with a small margin of error +/- 5mm (inner & outer diameter for round, long & width if rectangle) as not faulty, this can occur due to knife cuts or methods of stitching.
Limitation of Liability:
- To the maximum extent permitted by law and notwithstanding any other clauses of terms and conditions, Oreca Industries total liability in contract, including, but not limited to: negligence (tort), breach of statutory duty, misrepresentation, damages to equipment and properties, loss of business/profits caused by a product or service is only limited to the total invoiced price payable by the buyer under invoice or contract.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law and notwithstanding any other clauses of terms and conditions, Oreca Industries total liability for physical and/or mental damages, losses, expenses suffered by the buyer and/or any other person/s in relation to use of products and services provided by Oreca Industries, including, but not limited to loss of business/profits as a result of the above, and claims by third parties, shall only be limited to the total invoiced price under invoice or contract.
- The buyer shall indemnify Oreca Industries against all liabilities and costs incurred by or made against Oreca Industries as a result of design & manufacture of the goods or service provided by Oreca Industries in accordance with the requirements or specifications of the buyer involving any infringement of any trademark, copyright, design, patent rights of any third party.
Transfer of title:
- Buyer must agree that the title of goods supplied by Oreca Industries shall not pass to the buyer until payment has been received in full by Oreca Industries.